• We believe that all persons are created in the image of God regardless of
differences in gender, race or color.
• We believe in the sacredness of marriage and the family and in the dignity and gift of singleness.
• In the importance of the local church to help, encourage, strengthen and nurture the spiritual life of every Christian.
• We believe in the Bible, as the unique and Living Word of God and our "authority" for all things necessary to salvation and Christian living. It is our Moral Compass God's Plumb Line for living a God Inspired Life!
• We believe in a personal, supernatural God, who is Lord of all and who is at work in the world today.
• We believe that God became a man, Jesus Christ, and lived a sinless life. His death on a Cross then paid the penalty for our sin. (Romans 3:23)
• We believe the most important thing in the world is a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. The greatest force in the world is love, the scriptures declare that God Is Love! So as Christians we are to have "The love of God poured into our hearts through the Holy Spirit". The Bible also declares that they the world will know we are Christians by the love we have for one another!
• We believe that the Christian life is a life of positive faith, (Hebrews 11:6) and Faith is taking God at His Word and acting upon it. The Bible declares that Faith comes by Hearing and Hearing by the Word of God!
• In public Water Baptism, that we take our personal faith and make it an objective experience. Announcing to everyone that we have surrendered to Jesus Christ, authority in our lives to Him.
• We believe in the baptism of the Holy Spirit with the initial evidence of speaking in tongues and the empowerment by the Holy Spirit for effective Christian living and witness.
• We believe in divine healing - the restoration of health to those who believe and act on the truths written in God's Word. We further believe that Jesus is our Healer and that by His stripes we are already healed. We believe in the Authority of Jesus' Name.
• We believe that the Christian life is characterized by the Fruit of the Spirit: love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control.
• We believe that worship is not only a lifestyle, but an adventure to be enjoyed by the individual believer as well as by the family of God corporately when we come together to celebrate Jesus.
• We believe that tithes and offerings should be freely given to your local church. The local church is the place of relationship where God has called you to receive His Word on a consistent basis and to grow spiritually.
•We believe in giving our lives on behalf of the poor, sick, homeless and others in despair. True religion is looking after widows and orphans...the less fortunate among us that cannot pay us back for kindness shown!