OUR VISION: To passionately reach our neighbors, our
city, our province and our world for Christ! In the parable
of the Good Samaritan Jesus asks "Who is my neighbor?
The Expert in the Law replied: "The one who had mercy on
the man beaten and robbed...Jesus says to him and us:
GO and do likewise!"
Our Key Purposes
1. We are a WORSHIPPING CHURCH: Loving God with all our hearts. Helping people to experience God's love and forgiveness, and teaching them to be unashamed in expressing their love for God.
2. We are a HEALING CHURCH: Being healed, made whole in Christ, and bringing this healing to others. Our desire is to lead people to healing and wholeness in Jesus Christ!
3. We are just one part of the LOCAL CHURCH that meets here in the North East: We desire to pursue authentic Christian community with other believers.
4. We are a Church with LIFE GROUPS: People today rarely seem to have experienced healthy family relationships. Our Life Groups create an environment where people can experience a sense of family and community. We believe that opportunities to grow in relationship with God and others abound in our Life Groups. By attending and planting yourself in a Life Group you will gain a heart for God's people and the world.
5. We are a MISSION CHURCH: Reaching out to the unchurched, both near and far, with the hope of Christ. Everything we do is focused on bringing new hope to people. We want to be an influence for good in our community, city and the nations of the world by reaching out to people, both near and far, with the hope of Christ.
6. We are a DISCIPLING CHURCH: Helping people become more like Jesus. Jesus' last command to his followers was to Go into all the world and make disciples - that is - to help people become more like Jesus.
7. We are an EQUIPPING CHURCH - A SENDING CHURCH: "We continually strive to train up believers through the ministry of the local church. Our goal is to release them into the work of God locally and around the world!
"Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind ...and... Love your neighbor as yourself." Matthew 22:37-39
"Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you..." Matthew 28:19-20